Tracking: Turn-Key Tracking Solution for you and your clients
- Provide a Robust Tracking solution for Variable and Full Time Employee Tracking
- Compliance Work Flow Management
- Configurable to meet the needs of any employer
- Easy to Integrate: Two primary touch-points: Payroll & Employee Data
- Setup Alerts and Reports
- Scalable Technology Stack: Works for SMB & Enterprise customers as it is built on Oracle® Based Technologies
- White Label / Provide a Seamless Experience to your Customer Base
- Great Customer Support and Ease of Use
Reporting: Complete ACA Solution for Data to Forms and Filing
- Messy or Hard to Get Data – Ask us how we can help. We are systems integration specialists and can work with you to to make sure you get the ACA reporting done correctly, compliantly, and in a timely manner
- 1094-C Production & Auto-Populate
- 1095-C Production & Auto-Populate
- 1094-B Production & Auto-Populate
- 1095-B Production & Auto-Populate
- Voids and Corrections Handling
- Electronic Filing Readiness
- Integrates Seamlessly with other third party ACA Reporting and e-Filing Systems
ERISA Compliance Solutions
No employer established its benefit plans with the intention of increasing administration or spending money without an expected return on investment – they did it to attract and retain talent in a competitive workplace. Increasing government regulation diverts attention from your “core” business…activities that generate commissions or revenues. Compliance is difficult to navigate and without a rudder, you may end up off course or even in a squall with a contentious employee…or worse, an IRS or DOL audit. Outsourcing to employee benefit experts, who command the details of compliance and automate it with leading-edge technology, is the perfect solution. Get back to sales and service, and rely on us to cover you for compliance functions with a perfect, affordable solution.
Form 5500 Preparation
Utilize our systematic method of Form 5500 preparation that ensures forms are filed timely, accurately and inexpensively. Neither an Actuary nor an Accountant is required to prepare these informational welfare plan returns, however there is a clear advantage to having an expert benefit consultant who knows the right questions to ask.
With new electronic filings now required by the DOL, we offer an efficient and accurate way to transmit returns. Outsourcing the collection of Schedule A’s, Form completion and electronic reviews, on behalf of clients, eliminates errors, delays and inefficient use of staff time. For brokers, advisors, TPA and accounting firms, we create an annual calendar of filing due dates and coordinate with the entire Account Management team to ensure perfect execution.
Plan Documentation & “Wrap” Documents
The best way to minimize risk and control plan interpretation and intent is to document your plans – no mention of the ability to consolidate 5500 returns into a single filing. Memorializing a plan’s insurance policies into a legal document gives you that confidence. A wrap document empowers an employer to make changes that supersede their insurance policy and grants them strong discretionary powers. Our partnership with an esteemed ERISA law firm enables us to provide document services at a fair fare.