There are a myriad of systems out there that can help your business succeed. ChannelBound both understands the viewpoint of the broker as well as that of the software vendor. We can help with all aspects your process:
ChannelBound’s management team has been designing, developing, and deploying robust IT solutions for SMB and the Fortune 1000 for a number of years. We offer flexible and agile-centric software engineering resources both onshore and offshore. Our team members have a great deal of experience designing, developing, and deploying enterprise grade on-premise and cloud applications for all touch points (terminal, web, mobile.)
Full Software Life Cycle Development and Management
- Project Management
- System Design and Architecture
- Design Specification Development
- Programming, Software Engineering
- Quality Assurance, Testing, Issue Management and Resolution
- Deployment and Code Management
- Live and Operational Support
Systems & Vendor Selection
What are the selection criteria your firm uses to select a cloud base HR service provider?
Do you have the detailed information across all major categories when ?
- Corporate Vision
- Technology Stack
- Feature / Functinality
- Vendor Viability / Longevity
- Onboarding Process
- Ease of Integration
- Ease of Customization
- Service & Support
- Pricing & Cost Controls
- Will your own platform compete with your core business?
Once you have the information, can you make an informed decision?
ChannelBound can help you make a very significant business decisions to ensure you have the right systems, the right partner, and the right agreement for this critical and on-going business relationship.
Great you have picked your software vendor. You will no doubt be responsible for a good portion of gathering technical requirements, data, and setting up the system. But wait – you do not have the staff that can get this done in an efficient manner, also you are finding the system does not work as sold, but the vendor is saying those are features not bugs. We have seen this play out several times.
ChannelBound as your technical advocate can you help select, integrate, and even sell your systems to your end user clients. Our team has years of experience integrating very complex business systems for Fortune 500 companies.
Java and related
• Java, J2EE
• Hibernate, JPA, JDBC
• Wicket, Spring MVC, GWT
• AWT, Swing, SWT
• Scala, C, C++
• Ant, Maven, Jenkins(Hudson), CruiseControl, Sonar, Checkstyle, FindBug, PMD
• Ruby, Ruby on Rails
• Frameworks: Rails, Sinatra, Merb.
• IDE: RubyMine, TextMate, Aptana RadRails, NetBeans
• E-commerce: Spree
• CMS: Radiant CMS, Typus CMF, Mephisto & TYPO blog engines
• Testing: Cucumber, WebRat
• .NET Framework .2.0-4.0
• ASP.NET 2.0, 4.0
• ASP.NET MVC 2.0, 3.0
• Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Forms
• Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web services, Remoting, MSMQ
• PHP: PHP5, Smarty, Zend Framework, Symphony
• Python, Django Framework
• HTML, XHTML, XML, XSLT, CSS
• Web services (REST, SOAP)
• iOS: Objective-C, iOS SDK
• Android: Java, Android SDK
• Windows Phone: C#, Silverlight
• Cross-platform: Adobe AIR, Titanium, PhoneGap
• Oracle Express
• Microsoft SQL Server
We follow Agile Best Practices for software development and follow the 4 guiding principles of Agile Development:
– Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
– Working software over comprehensive documentation
– Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
– Responding to change over following a plan